15% Off all Dan's Photo University classes when you register for 2 or more*
Dan's is the Valley's #1 source for learning about photography
Our classes are full of fun learning, hands-on examples, and information you can use to improve your photos right away. We have topics for every skill level from Beginner to Pro!
- Taking Better Pictures with Your Compact Camera
- Understanding Your Interchangeable Lens Camera: part 1
- Understanding Your Interchangeable Lens Camera: part 2
- New: Drone Flight School
- Photo Foundations Workshop
- Photography Boot Camp
- Simple Editing & Organization with Photoshop Elements
- Unleash Your Creativity With Photoshop Elements I
- Unleash Your Creativity With Photoshop Elements II
- Adobe Photoshop Elements Boot Camp
- Understanding Lightroom
- Adobe Lightroom Boot Camp
- Lightroom Advanced Editing
- New: A Mandala Journey: From Paper to Nature
- New: Inspiration Books: a Creative Way of Seeing
- Indoor Portraits
- Outdoor Portraits
- Fast Action Photography
- The Art of Photography
- The Art of Light
- Creative Posing Techniques
- Macro Photography Workshop
One on one sessions with Dan's instructors where you can focus on exactly what you need to learn.
Give the gift of learning. Dan's photo classes make a great gift for the photographer on your list.
Ready to put your skills into practice? Join us at unique photo destinations for fun, hands-on learning!
* 15% Discount will not be reflected in your shopping cart, but we'll adjust the price before we bill your card. Not valid with other discounts or offers. Classes must be for the same person and registered at the same time. Discount can not be applied to certain expeditions, special events, or workshops.
Please call Dan's Camera City if you would like to cancel your seat in a class. We will attempt to accommodate all cancellations in a future class of equal or lesser value. If we are unable to accommodate you in a future class, all cancellations two weeks prior to the start of the first class will receive a full refund. Cancellations less than two weeks prior but more than 72 hours will receive full store credit. Cancellations less than 72 hours prior receive 50% store credit. Partial refunds for classes or sessions missed are not available.
In times of inclement weather, please call the store to check the status of your class. Please dial 610-434-2313 x389. Dan’s reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 50% enrollment. In this case, students may choose credit toward a future class or a refund.