Due to COVID-19 Pandemic, we are making the following changes to our process:
- Appointments will be spaced apart so only one senior will be photographed at a time and we are allowing for ample time to clean the studio in between.
- PLEASE plan to bring a family member with you to help fix your hair and wardrobe. Our photographers will be maintaining a safe distance from the senior. We will not be fixing hair, straps and other details that we have done in the past. We would prefer to direct a family member to do these changes for the photographer.
- We will not have any supplies available such as combs, hair spray or other items. Please bring everything you will need for the session.
Tips for Your Session
What should I wear?
- Bethlehem Catholic and LVA yearbook images. Ladies - Please be sure to wear a tank top or camisole under your outfit, so we can easily drop your straps for the formal drape picture. Gentleman - For your formal yearbook picture, a suit jacket and tie are required. Don't worry about pants or shoes for yearbook only. They will not be in the photo.
- Wear clothing you are comfortable in and that shows off your style. Adding a jacket or changing a shirt can be enough to change up your outfit.
- Avoid solid white and colors that are close to flesh tones.
- Bring several options with you. Be sure you have a few solid colors not all bold and bright patterns or logo clothing.
- Be sure your clothing is clean a wrinkle free. Wrinkles will show up in photographs.
- If you wear glasses, we do our best to avoid glass glare, however, this can be difficult in the studio. You can have your optician remove your lenses from the frames.
- Avoid too much sun or new haircuts a few days before picture day
What to bring to Extreme & Power Sessions:
- Please bring along items that show your interests & hobbies. Ideas include instruments, sports equipment, and uniforms.
- Additional outfits, accessories.
- Grooming supplies for final touches.
What else to know
- If you chose an on-location shoot, there may not always be a convenient place to change. Consider this when you are choosing your outfits and changes.
- Relax...there’s no need to stress over anything. Dan’s staff is experienced and will make your session fun and enjoyable.