Christmas City Holiday Lights
in Historic Bethlehem, PA
Our group will meet on Main St. in front of the Hotel Bethlehem main entrance.
437 Main St.
Bethlehem PA 18018
Key topics for this session:
- Capturing night scenes effectively
- Photographing the "blue hour"
- Camera settings for creative control
- Candid street scene photography
- Understanding exposure and white balance settings
Gear to consider:
- Remote shutter release (if your camera has the option)
- Fast (large max. aperture) lenses, f/1.8 - f/2.8
- Wide angle & telephoto lenses
- Photography gloves
- Dress warmly and wear comfortable shoes