Personal photo classes put you in the driver's seat.
- You set your own pace of learning, working one-on-one with a Dan's instructor.
- You choose the topic: camera settings, techniques, photo software, or whatever else you want to learn about.
- You pick the date and time to fit your schedule.
- Affordable at $50 for the first 30 minutes and $40 for each additional 30 minutes.
- A second student may attend the session for a discounted 50% of the regular rate. For personal sessions of 3 or more students, please contact us for a custom booking.
Book your class session online now
Due to current health & safety concerns, we're not booking in-person sessions in our classroom. But that doesn't mean the learning has to stop! Get in touch with us now to schedule a one-on-one class session with one of our instructors online. With classes conducted using Zoom videoconferencing software, you can get immediate help and feedback from the comfort of your own home. Or, weather permitting in the Spring, get hands-instruction outdoors in our Photo Park.
- 30-Minute Personal Class
- Ideal for a just few questions about your camera, how to use a specific feature, or learn about a specific technique.
- 60-Minute Personal Class
- Our most popular option
- Great for a more in-depth overview of your camera, general photography help, or photo software setup & use.
- 90-Minute Personal Class
- Extra time for detailed info on technical aspects of photography, studio setup, advanced camera work, and more.
Choose a date and time from our online booking system and reserve your spot right away. Choose your class length here, then pick a date on the next page to get started.
To use a gift card or voucher: our online booking system can't accept gift cards or vouchers yet. To redeem a gift card or voucher, please fill out the special request form and we'll contact you for booking.
Do none of those options work?
Contact us for a custom appointment booking.
If none of the calendar options work for you, use this form to get in touch. We may not be able to see you as quickly, but we'll do our best to work around your unique situation.