Dan’s Camera City has a part-time opening for Custom Framing and Retail Customer Service
This position is an exciting combination of creative design, quality craftsmanship and superior customer service. Dan’s Framing Services department offers a wide range of options for our clients. We utilize a variety of solutions from pre-made items to custom designed pieces. We help people find the perfect display solution for what is important to them - photos, memorabilia, artwork and more. This role will assist in every aspect from initial design ideas to delivery of the final product. Additionally this position will assist general retail customers.
- Consult with clients regarding their goals and provide solutions based on their needs and budget concerns.
- Produce mats, frames and other related items meeting Dan’s high level of quality and archival expectations.
- Assist on the retail floor to ensure customers receive prompt service for all the various services Dan’s offers.
- Handle all orders in an efficient manner, and with minimal errors.
- Complete routine and administrative tasks in a proficient manner by being self directed.
- Engage your passion about photography to help people more easily capture and share their memories
- Provide superior service and build rapport using your outgoing and upbeat personality.
- Embrace change and strive to improve all aspects of our operation.
- Minimum one year experience performing similar responsibilities.
- Ability to perform framing tasks such as stretching canvas and sewing memorabilia into shadow boxes.
- Familiarity with basic camera operation required, solid understanding of photographic principles beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple projects, deadlines and challenges while remaining upbeat and professional.
- Proven reliability and dedication to accomplishing expected tasks.
- Creative problem solving skills with a patient disposition.
Schedule & Compensation
This is an hourly position with variations based on workload. Average week will be approximately 32 hours. Scheduling flexibility is a must to allow for fluctuations in business. Hours will be Monday through Saturday with times varying from early morning to early evening. Some of the hours will be at our Allentown store and some will be at our Easton store.
For consideration, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full listing of job responsibilities and requirements will be reviewed with applicants under serious consideration. Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your interest in joining Dan's team!