Dan’s Camera City has an opening in our Photo Ops department for a Customer Service Specialist. This department is responsible for services such as:
- School Photo Services – Visiting schools and daycares to acquire great portraits of the students and staff. Capturing images for the school’s yearbooks including posed groups, candids and action photos.
- In-studio and On-location Photography Services – Primarily focused on family portraits including infants and toddlers. Business headshots also included.
- Seasonal & Commemorative Photos – Photos with Santa and the Easter Bunny in various locations. On-site photo shoots and instant print delivery for companies, organizations and other events such as fundraisers.
- PhotoBooths – On-location service ideal for weddings, parties, and any special occasion.
The current opening will focus on our School Photos and Photo Booth services, with opportunities to be involved in other areas as volume warrants.
The selected candidate will:
- Be upbeat and outgoing with a positive attitude. Enjoy interaction and rapport building with all customers (primarily school administrators and parents).
- Be able to handle customer service calls with great phone etiquette, keeping in mind the right solutions for the customer, fellow employees, and the business.
- Be detail oriented to act as the main contact for school in coordinating all details for school photography jobs
- Be proficient with spreadsheets and an understanding of Excel.
- Have great computer skills as will work in a variety of software including Google Drive (mail, docs, sheets, calendar) and several school-specific software applications which we will provide training on.
- Have the ability to stay on track and prioritize needs under a fast-paced workday during the peak of our season.
Hours are typically Monday-Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Most hours are needed from August through May. Very Limited hours in January and June to mid-August.
Dan's Camera City in Allentown with occasional assigned time on location around the greater Lehigh Valley.
For consideration email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full listing of job responsibilities and requirements will be reviewed with applicants under serious consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!