Dan’s Camera City has a full-time opening for a Photo Imaging Technician.
Dan’s Photo Imaging Tech is a fast paced position requiring a combination of attention to detail and high productivity. Our techs produce superior quality products using traditional silver halide, inkjet, and dye-sublimation processes. We strive to exceed customer expectations in all facets of their order. Dan’s imaging lab produces a variety of work from high-volume school photos to customized individual products for discerning artists. Overall this is a production role, however all staff are expected to take ownership for every order they encounter and to look beyond their immediate project to suggest opportunities for improvements.
- Perform all necessary tasks to complete customer orders in a timely manner and to the quality level expected.
- Handle all orders in an efficient manner, and with minimal errors.
- Multi-task and be organized to maximize production time and resources.
- Seek options to allow us to say “yes” to as many customer requests as possible.
- Enthusiastically collaborate with all other departments within the Dan’s organization to meet their needs, support their efforts and leverage the resources of the company.
- Complete routine and administrative tasks in as proficient a manner as possible.
- Proactively seek opportunities to increase knowledge of related processes and systems to benefit the company and provide professional growth.
- Embrace change and strive to improve all aspects of our operation.
- Minimum one year experience performing production of some nature.
- General knowledge of digital photographic principles.
- Proficient with technology including Windows, scanning, and more.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple projects, deadlines and challenges while remaining upbeat and professional.
This is an hourly position averaging 32 hours per week, with seasonal variations. Majority of hours will be Monday through Friday with times varying from early morning to early evening – some weekend hours are also expected depending on business needs.
Send resume and cover letter to: Dan’s Camera City, 1439 W. Fairmont St., Allentown, PA 18102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Due to the high volume of applications only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining Dan’s team.
About Dan’s Imaging Lab
Photo Industry Reporter selected Dan’s Camera City as their 2011 National Photo-processor of the Year. This prestigious award honors stores who consistently lead the photo industry. We are proud to receive this award – for the second time. Join our nationally recognized staff of professionals who use state of the art equipment to offer the widest array of photo imaging products in the region. We have a large volume of walk-in customers daily, as well as receiving orders from our website, our mobile phone apps, and more. Orders range from standard photo prints to photo books, canvas wraps, press printed items such as calendars and cards, large format product such as posters, signs and banner, and much more.